Our family of four, including two adult kids, stayed here last week. A great off-season experience and very good value. The Lodge has a great location, right on the river, as close to the National Park as you can get. It even has a small beach, with barbecues that the guests can use (being February, we didn't). We had an extremely comfortable suite, with very comfortable beds; exceptionally clean; a well-equipped kitchenette; and a large bathroom. Although the pool was closed for the season, the outdoor hot tub was good. I would highly recommend the Lodge, without question. If we can get back to this beautiful part of Utah, we would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah