you cannot stay any closer to Zion National Park than cable Mountain Lodge. It is just like a ski in ski out Hotel. All you have to do is walk across a bridge and you are at the park. You can do a hike and go back to the lodge for your lunch because you will have a full kitchen where you can prepare your meals. the rooms are really one bedroom apartments. Cable Mountain Lodge is in Zion Canyon Village and there are gift shops, markets with fresh fruits and vegetables, does Ian on large screen theater and a brewpub. It is also at the end of the Springdale town free shuttle route. So you can ride the shuttle into town for dinner if you don't want to eat at the brewpub every night. there is a hot tub to soak your aching muscles after you hike to Angel's Landing.space the rooms are beautifully decorated with granite in the kitchen and bath and a very comfortable bed. I would stay here again and recommend it highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah