Location: right next to Zion NP. We just left our car at the parking area, crossed the bridge to the entrance of the Park and used the park bus.
Room: well, it is more than a room, namely a small sitting area/kitchen with a sleeper coach, spacious bathroom and a bedroom with a kingsize bed. The place is a bit dark, but otherwise just great! We checked in early, around noon, and the room was ready.
We did some shopping at the nearby shop and made our own breakfast, easy enough. You can also BBQ next to the river. Our kids enjoyed the pool a lot, as well as the complementary tickets for the cinema.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah