Traveled to Springdale with my brother and son for a few days of hiking Zion. For our first two nights we stayed at the Desert Pearl and were very impressed. Then we moved over to Cable Mountain on our return visit a couple of nights later. Wow! Room was fantastic. Huge living area with separate King bedroom and a comfy wall bed for the third member of our party. Great balcony with view of both east and west mountains. Fully equipped kitchen and two flat screen TV's. Pool area had great views. The pool was nice and warm. The Hot tub was too Hot (our only complaint). Easy walk to good restaurants and you simply have to cross a small bridge to enter Zion and use the shuttles. By far the best place we stayed at on our 6 night trip. I have no idea why this place isn't rated #1 in Springdale. I had the opportunity to compare and considering all things including the rate there is no comparison.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah