Almost of the reviewers have said the Lodge is so close to the park entrance. A definite plus.
We stayed two nights in late October 2012, using the lodge as a base after a day of hiking.
The room was clean, and there was a full size coffee maker with real mugs. There were
also wonderful lemon verbena soap and shampoo. We had a great breakfast Cafe Soleil.
The price was fair and you couldn't beat the view. We would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Otel, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah