“It's worth a visit if you are already stay at the lodge”

Arkansas Al's Steakhouse and Saloon
Ranked #27 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stayed at the lodge for 3 days 2 nights and we ate at the Arkansas Al's steakhouse twice (both dinners). The service was excellent and attentive. We had the 14 oz prime rib, rib eye steak, and the trout. All 3 were very good. The warm homemade bread they give you to start is excellent. We also received 10% off because we were staying at the lodge. For the convenience while staying at the lodge for a couple, it is worth a visit especially for the amazing view and good food.

There are newer reviews for Arkansas Al's Steakhouse and Saloon

Reviewed June 29, 2014

This place had a great view and the service was good, but my rib-eye was chewy and a little tough, definitely not prime or even choice. My wife's prime rib was short on flavor. Our salads and baked potatoes were fine but if you don't have the right cuts of meat for your steakhouse it just doesn't work. It's just too bad because this place has potential.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This restaurant is located inside of The Majestic View Lodge.
I have had birth breakfast and lunch here. You cannot go wrong, with anything on this menu. I enjoyed both indoor and outdoor dining. Wide variety of choices, on the menu.
The setting is looking at Zion Canyon, very comfortable and I have eaten here several times, always satisfied,

Reviewed May 26, 2014

the Food and the native American/wildlife museum. There is an outdoor porch with views of Zion's Park. It is quite and very very nice. The adjacent hotel is incredible. great swimming pool and the hotel has the bus stop right in front of the property which puts you in downtown in 5 minutes. It also comes by every 15 minutes

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We did enjoy the food but some of the prices I don't understand, $22.00 for a spinach salad is a little over the top. Wine is served in a dollar store glass, if you are going to charge the big price, give us a nicer glass.l
Some of the servers need grooming and training. This morning, our server had only our table to take care of and we had to look for her to get more coffee. She also needs to pay attention to details like I took out my 10% coupon as a guest to the Lodge, place it in view, she brought us the bill without considering the coupon. Her attitude was not great.

My breakfast was served with only 1 toast, never seen that before, even in a greasy spoon.

All in all, the Lodge needs a better managed restaurant.

2  Thank Claude F