“Visit to Zion NP”

Wildcat Willies Ranch Grill & Saloon
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wildcat Willies Best Restaurant in town. Familiar atmosphere, Great food, Great prices come and enjoy our finger licking ribs and fabulous desserts. Let us satisfy your appetite with our exquisite food and wines. Stop by Willie's Saloon and enjoy of our Full Bar Service!
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We had dinner & breakfast here. Dinner was okay, but for breakfast I had buttermilk pancakes with bumbleberries - this was absolutely delicious.

1  Thank Jon W

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We had dinner here and enjoyed it so much we decided to go back for breakfast (as im gluten free and they did an awesome gluten free burger). Well lets just say the staff were not as friendly as the night before! We waited for 10 minutes (holding our baby daughter!) and no staff came over to seat us. Then a more senior gentleman approached with a pile of menus, completely blanked us to chat to whom I could only assume was a local from their discussions and then disappeared of back into the depths of the restaurant. He didn't say a word to us! We walked out and found a very friendly cafe called blondies down the road (who also do gluten free!) and despite not opening until 11 they let us in early.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Had a great breakfast here on my bday. The kids loved the bumbleberry pancakes. It's a pretty decent coffee shop with good value. Loved the store next door, too. A solid stop!

1  Thank Deborah L
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a lunch there - a burger and one of the sandwiches. The food is OK, but very average. I was curious to try gluten free option to find out it will be additional $2. As I don't have a real problem with gluten, I opted for the regular bread, but there was nowhere in the menu about the additional fee. Sweet potato chips were below average. Price is in regular range for this town.

1  Thank kavr2011
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Drawn in as this was the nearest eatery to the Bumbleberry Inn. Food was fine and we had a few beers at the bar in the back after dinner.
Only downside was the wailer on the Kareeokee and the back to back C&W music but I guess that goes with the territory.

1  Thank Ernie S