“Ok, but not great”

Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wildcat Willies Best Restaurant in town. Familiar atmosphere, Great food, Great prices come and enjoy our finger licking ribs and fabulous desserts. Let us satisfy your appetite with our exquisite food and wines. Stop by Willie's Saloon and enjoy of our Full Bar Service!
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Buffalo meatloaf was very good, mashed potatoes great, brussel sprouts did not hit the spot. But the disappointment for me was the watery pina colada from the bar. And it reminded me of a visit there a year or two before with similar disappointing blended drink results. Of course, there is more to a restaurant than blended drinks.

There are newer reviews for Wildcat Willies Ranch Grill & Saloon

Reviewed February 16, 2014

After a long day of hiking we were looking for good hot food that would fill us up. We got it. My husband got the Santa Fe sandwhich which was awesome and the sweet potatoe fries also awesome. I got the buffalo/beef meatloaf which came with mashed potatoes and a vegetable which was ok.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

The food was fair. I had the NY strip and my husband had the ribs. The bill was over 60 bucks and we didn't have drinks or dessert. The food reminded me of something you'd get a greasy spoon or truck stop. Okay, but not worth the money. The service was decent.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

The Hotel was recommended by our hotel and it was the perfect place to go before out hike. Good Service and Good Food.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We came here after a long day of hiking and the comfort food hit the spot. Both of us enjoyed our meals, and our server was great.