“"Good Food and Service at Wildcat Willies"”

Wildcat Willies Ranch Grill & Saloon
Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wildcat Willies Best Restaurant in town. Familiar atmosphere, Great food, Great prices come and enjoy our finger licking ribs and fabulous desserts. Let us satisfy your appetite with our exquisite food and wines. Stop by Willie's Saloon and enjoy of our Full Bar Service!
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Ate a late lunch at Wildcat Willies and thoroughly enjoyed the food and especially the service.
My husband and I both ordered the buffalo meatloaf after the server highly recommended it.
Served over mashed potatoes and veggies on the side. Flavor was a bit different than regular meatloaf but good.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stopped on a Friday afternoon when it wasn't busy. We had hamburgers and pulled pork sandwich. The hamburgers were good in general, though a bit overcooked and dry ($12 with fries). My wife had the pulled pork ($10 with sweet potato fries) which was good and was better than the hamburgers. The french fries were fresh and very good. The service was not fast but our server was very nice and we weren't in a hurry anyway.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food, atmosphere, cleanliness, etc, was amazing! I and the Santa Fe grill sandwich which was fantastic! We also had the Parmesan French dipper which was equally as good. I don't think we left any food on our plate, each was served with fries which were great as well. We will definitely go back again.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Food was delicious but it took forever to get our meals. They weren't even that busy that night. They seemed a little fake nice too like they had to be nice to us. Didn't feel genuine.

But I had to say their pizza was awesome

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were going to eat at Cafe Soliel one last time before we left, but I wanted to check out some souveniers. This place was connected to the store so we decided to check it out. The decor was amusing and the greeter was nice. So we decided to have our last meal at Zion here. The only reason for missing one star was that because they claimed they have a small kitchen, not all the items were available for dinner. Also our food took about 30 minutes before we got it. But when it came it was delicious. I had the chicken fried steak with onion gravy and coleslaw, my husband had a burger which he devoured and my son had chicken strips which were average. I'd definitly like to go back and try their lunch. Their sandwiches sounded great.