Review Highlights
Amazing Yosemite Experience with YFA!

My wife and I did 3 days of guided hikes in Yosemite through YFA. It was an amazing! We had David... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Nathan O
A great day in Yosemite with Nathan

On our RV trip through California we decided to visit Yosemite by a personal guide. So we were able... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Stor_Ole
Hamburg, Germany

All reviews fly fishing private tour ranging in age caught fish delicious picnic lunch wonderful afternoon key spots popular sights great guide day tour physical limitations brown trout ability levels tour company knowledgeable guide experienced guide the high country
Reviewed August 31, 2016

We would like to thank YFA and especially Danica for a great day guiding us around Yosemite. The day she had arranged covered everything that we wanted to achieve which probably wasn't easy as we are a family including a 7 and 15 year old. We ate our huge lunch looking out over fantastic views but without seeing another sole which we didn't expect in August. Danica's knowledge of not just the trails but the nature and plants around us throughout the day was fascinating for us all. The boys even managed caving and wild swimming. Thank you for making our trip to Yosemite so memorable.

Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

We have been travelling California in an RV and knew we wanted to spend time in Yosemite. We are so pleased we booked YFA. It made our trip and meant we got so much out of this beautiful area. David our guide is a very impressive young man and kept us and our children ( 10,13 and 16)both informed and entertained. He was so accommodating to all of our needs.
If you want to see Yosemite without the hordes of people ask YFA to sort an itinerary for you. You won't regret it.

Reviewed August 15, 2016

What an awesome experience we had! We were so thankful we booked YFA to be our tour guide for 2 full days (we only had 2 days so we wanted to make the most of them)! Danica, our guide, was simply the best! She took the time to review each morning what our goals were for the day. She made excellent suggestions and planned the days out perfectly! We hiked trails that no one else knew about....truly a wonderful experience all the way around! Highly recommend this guide organization!

Reviewed August 11, 2016

Highly recommend YHA. Met Bryant at our pre-arranged spot and he took over from there! Very efficiently organised and he managed by 3 teenage daughters expectations exceptionally well. Saw some beautiful waterfalls and scenes off the well trodden tourist track. Packed lunch was as ordered and fantastic and constant supply of iced drinks available. Bryant was very informative and chatty and very good company for the day. Thank you we all had a great day.

Reviewed August 9, 2016

YFA gets my top rating because they listened to what I wanted. I called and told them I wanted a chance at some Golden Trout and to hike a bit to get away from the crowds. Bryant took me to a stream with Goldens. I missed my Golden trout but caught several browns and rainbows. We then went to the most beautiful stream I have ever fished and caught more browns and rainbows plus a brookie. It was a great day and I would use them again.