“Disappointed with staff”

Private Yosemite National Park Day Trip from San Francisco
$455.00*
2-Day Yosemite National Park Winter Tour from San Francisco
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Beautiful facility, but we found the staff had a chip on their shoulder -- they would warm up once you engaged them, but I don't feel like I should have to "romance" the staff in order for them to be nice to me.

There are newer reviews for The Majestic Yosemite Hotel, Historic Landmark

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was a great place to stop by. We ate lunch in the bar. The sandwiches were $16.50. A bit steep for me but the food was good and the service was ok. We walked around and took pictures inside and out.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We didn't get to stay there, but would love to come back and get a room at the cottages in the back of the hotel. To sit outside at the table at each room and have coffee in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening, just to sit and listen to the wildlife and the quiet of the area.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

$400/night. For people who are close to dying apparently, because I'm not sure who else could afford it. Lovely dining room and bar area. Wish we could afford it.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had dinner the first Saturday of June at the Ahwahnee dining room. We made our reservations at Open Table. It was a wonderful meal. I had the fish special and my wife had the beef. Our son had the salmon. Everything was great; the piano player added a nice touch. Beautiful scenery to gaze at while waiting for our meal. Attentive wait staff. Kinda pricy but we were on vacation and is ok to splurge!