“Charm the pants off me (and my wallet).”

The Majestic Yosemite Hotel
2-Day Yosemite National Park Winter Tour from San Francisco
Fresno, California, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Charm the pants off me (and my wallet).”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Beautiful location, structure, and rooms. The service was excellent and food second to none. Always something to do or something to see. Unfortunately everthing costs a pretty penny so most of my adult children could not be able to afford it unless I am picking up the tab. Definitely a keeper.

Visited May 2012

• Korean first
San Francisco CA
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“One of the most beautiful indoor spaces in America”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We always come for breakfast, sometimes come for dinner. The pastries were excellent, service very good and the dining room is an astounding room in a magnificent hotel. I always dreamed of getting married there, but then ended up marrying in Italy with our first anniversary at the Ahwahnee. We saved for a year, but since changeover to Delaware, prices have gone way up and I don't know if we will manage to make it for our 20th anniversary in 2013.

Visited November 2012
Santa Maria, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Architectural a beautiful place”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

It is a beautiful place designed to fit in well in the park. The dining hall is a beautiful place to hold a big event. The rooms are not what you wood expect from the price they charge. We decided to stay at the Yosemite Lodge which was substantially less expensive and rustic, but clean. Then again you are staying in a national park.

Visited November 2012
Fresno, California
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Just amazing”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This place is worth the drive to visit. It looks like a mini castle. The people are friendly and will definately be going back.

Visited October 2012
Simi Valley, CA
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“A dinner I'll never forget”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Everyone should experience dinner at this place. The dining room is large, breathtaking, and stunning. You will feel like royalty. The piano player gave it just the right touch. Food is incredible.

Visited October 2012