“Good snow timing!”

$374.00*
and up
2-Day Yosemite National Park Winter Tour from San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: California's oldest ski area can be found in the spectacular Yosemite Valley.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We visited the day after the first snow. They had had very little all season and then 6" the night before our visit. We took the free bus up and went on the guided ranger snow shoe walk. It was really fun and picturesque and a good alternative to skiing if you don't have the time or expertise. For people like us from countries without snow, we thought it was great - sufficient snow to have fun without being too crowded or overwhelming. Our ranger was great - a nice slow walk which is what we needed after a week of holiday.

1  Thank Maxi_SA

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

The mountain is awesome for learning how to ski, for families new to skiing, and a place with cheap skiing. It is super small but fun. The snow is a little unpredictable year by year(Don't count on good snow). Shorts runs and exceptionally short lift lines. Badger lift usually you can just walk right up and sit on a chair instantly. I wish they had more difficult and backcountry stuff to do.

2  Thank Bubbles72000
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We took our 2 high school daughters who had never skied before. Just a little bit of training by some really great teachers and they were skiing around on getting used to the skis. The trainers were positive and had great tips. They enjoyed the ski trip and we enjoyed the family friendly prices. Rentals were in good condition, café on premises as well as a small store. On the way home they couldn't stop talking about their experience. If I ever have a chance to go skiing again this is the only place I would go. I worked for an airline and can fly to almost any city I want. I want this one. There are no cons. Only a positive experience.

1  Thank Pam B
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Badger Pass is where I learned to ski at 3 years old! My dad would pull me up the bunny hill and down I would go full speed!

When I got a little older I took the Ski Bus from Merced up to Badger Pass every Saturday during the winter for like 8 weeks. Bestest time ever!!! I have so many memories and ALL of them GREAT!!

I have so many fantastic memories from Badger Pass...I believe it to be a Magical Winter Wonderland.

Badger Pass is GREAT for families and people who want a smaller, more intimate ski area. The people that work there are great and super friendly! It also helps that Badger is THE ski area for Yosemite! :)

The gem of Badger Pass was the late Nic Fiore. What a legend! He was my very first ski instructor when I was a little girl! I remember his encouraging words and gentle fun personality the most! He was an exceptional man who I will always remember.

LOVE ME SOME BADGER PASS!!!!!
Snow or No snow....my favorite ski area of all time!!!

2  Thank tracidhb
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Good for beginners. Not crowded. Intimate setting as its not too big. When the suns a shinnin, don't forget the sunscreen! If your a quick learner, you will want to move up fast. There are a few more runs, but I imagine you'll tire of them quickly. They have a slow lift for a bunny hill and its great to learn how to get on and off and you learn on a real lift, not a t-bar.