“Cosy retreat!”
other travelers have booked this property
View of the living area with gas fireplace, sofa sleeper and balcony with electric grill.
View of the two levels in the condo. Living area with queen size sofa sleeper.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
View of the two levels in the condo.
Living area with queen size sofa sleeper.
Walk-in closet behind kitchen w/refrigerator and ironing board.
One of your two bathrooms.  Both bathrooms have a shower/tub.
Stairway to the sleeping area in the loft.
Loft with  two queen beds.
Upstairs bathroom with shower tub.
Your balcony with barbecue and seating.
Public laundry room in the building has coin operated machine. Soap is provided in the room.
Exterior view.  Your deck is the upstairs unit with the orange chairs.
Exterior view of the condominium building.  #B206 is the condo on the 2nd level on the left.
Map of Yosemite West
History at the Wawona Tunnel.
Tunnel view of Yosemite Valley.
Bridalveil Falls.
Rent a horse and ride through Yosemite Valley.
Ride your bike through Yosemite Valley.
A pathway through the meadow in front of Yosemite Falls.
Learn to rock climb or not?
The village grocery store in the valley.
Ride the Sugar Pine Railroad.  (summer only)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Amy P
Melbourne, Australia
“Cosy retreat!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

I stayed in this condo with my husband and 4 children aged from 5 up to 9 and we had such a lovely time!
We did a big grocery shop in Oakhurst on our way in and were able to cook all of our meals for the 4 nights in the well stocked kitchen.
It is in such a great location, so close to Yosemite Valley and was a place we could thaw out after days of sight seeing and tobogganing on cold winter days. The beds were comfortable, there were 2 bathrooms (both with toilets) and everything has been thought of to make this a relaxing and enjoyable stay! Thank you Holly, hopefully we will be back some day!

Liked best: Cleanliness and warmth
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 9, 2013
Hi Amy,

So glad your family enjoyed themselves:) You got experience the first real snow of winter! How perfect for the kids:) The condo really is cozy, I enjoy staying there myself:) Hope to see you back soon!

Take care & Happy Holidays!

pennwhit
Leicester, United Kingdom
“This is the place to stay in Yosemite !”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

A fabulous condo in a quiet & peaceful location ideally situated for doing the sights . The condo is spotless and very well equipped . There are films to watch at night or games to play and lovely hot water for a relax in the bath tub . Even a resident bear ( don't worry it's a stuffed one ! ) .

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location in the forest
Liked least: The wi fi rarely worked.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Oct 13, 2013
Hi Penny! Thank you for the wonderful review! So happy you enjoyed the condo and were comfortable:) Yes, the resident bear is very friendly and loves people:)

Thanks again for choosing to stay in my condo in Yosemite!

mothernat...
Amherst, Massachusetts
“Best choice accommadations for a larger group”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Considering that we spent time in Mariposa Grove and Glacier Point, as well as the Valley, the location could not have been better! In the middle of everything. We loved having two full bathrooms! It was great being able to cook dinner at night. The condo is on the second floor so it got very hot and stuffy towards late afternoon, but we figured out how to position the fans that are provided around the house to cool it down enough to sleep comfortably. Everyone had a great time. We will be back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Two full size bathrooms!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Large groups
Jun 11, 2013
Hi Sarah,

I am so glad you enjoyed the highlights of Yosemite and enjoyed the condo. It is unfortunate we don't have air conditioning for the couple of summer months, that's why I try to furnish plenty of fans. Otherwise, i'm happy you were comfortable with the amenities. Look forward to having you back!

EMonVACAY
los angeles
“Great Condo..Great Location..Hope to Stay Here again!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

I love travelling and in the past few years, I've been renting vacation rentals from private owners. My boyfriend and I just came back from Yosemite and we stayed at this wonderful condo rented from Holly. From day one of my research/planning on where to stay, Holly was very helpful and quick at responding to my emails. We even had the opportunity to meet her as she happened to stop by at the condo before we checked in. LOCATION is perfect! Just 30 min from Mariposa Grove of Sequoias and 30 min from Yosemite Valley...and most importantly, INSIDE of the Yosemite Park entrance. We followed the directions provided by Holly and had no problem at all finding the condo. CONDO was cozy and comfortable. The pictures are exactly what it looks like. There were three beds and I believe the sofa was a pullout. The beds were comfortable which was perfect after a long day of hiking. I'd say this condo is perfect for a family with small kids. This is also good for a group of friends if you don't need much space, don't want to spend a lot staying at the hotel in Yosemite Valley, don't like camping, and prefer to stay INSIDE Yosemite. The kitchen is tight but manageable and well-stocked. We did our grocery shopping at the Vons in Oakhurst and made our own breakfast, lunch, and dinner. WI-FI is available but was rather weak for us, which I didn't mind as it was nice to be away from the Internet for a few days. Also, we have AT&T cell service which didn't work in this location; however, it does work in Yosemite Valley and even at the TOP of Nevada Falls!

I'm hoping to visit Yosemite next year with my parents and I definitely plan to stay at this condo,... or if I have a larger group, I'll try one of Holly's other properties.

Liked best: Location and Comfortable
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
Apr 21, 2013
Hi Emily,

Thank you so much for your review! It was very nice meeting you:) I am so glad you were comfortable in the condo and that you enjoyed yourselves:)

I look forward to hearing from you again in the future!

Yucaipa
Reviewed March 21, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Mar 21, 2013
Hi Erek,

I'm so happy you were comfortable and enjoyed the condo! That loft is great for children, kind of like making a fort when we were kids:) Hope to see you again in the future:)

On
Reviewed July 16, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Jul 16, 2012
I'm so glad you enjoyed it Lee-Ann :) I know it's small, but for the price, it's probably the best deal in the park unless you're into camping. The main thing is that you were comfortable :) Look forward to having you in the future!

pa
Reviewed July 14, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing