Yosemite Valley Private Hiking Tour

Book in advance
from
$350.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Lasting Adventures
from $350.00
from $350.00
from $2,300.00
1,108 results
All reviews backpacking trip day hike summer camp guide service back packing experience yosemite highly recommend this company high country awesome experience an adventure tuolumne meadows el capitan scott knowledge half dome trail
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2019

Great experience for our 14 yo son! One of the most beautiful places in our country, diverse group of young adults and counselors were fantastic! Highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 7, 2019

My son just returned for the 6 day Young Adventurer’s Backpacking Trip. He loved it and is hoping to return next year. The guides were knowledgeable, professional, and lots of fun. They chose an itinerary that was just the right for the group, after having to reroute due to heavy winter snowpack. We have been hearing great stories about camping on top of El Cap, playing in a waterfall, campfires, summiting Eagle Peak, and more! To top it off, we just received a digital summary of their trip with lots a fantastic photos. As a teacher and former outdoor educator, I could not be happier with the experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 7, 2019

I had a great 5 days backpacking trip with lasting adventures with my son and Trey as our guide at Yosemite NP. It wasn’t physically easy but so beautiful, exciting and amazing bounding trip with my son. Trey is an amazing guide he cooked, play, took photos, and explained everything to us. I highly recommend this trip to anyone that would like to recharge his batteries. We did many of the sights including El Capitán, North Dome, Yosemite Falls, Eagle Peak among others. I would strongly recommend everyone to experience this trip!!!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 6, 2019

An adventure like this was something I’d wanted to do for a long time, but I’d never done anything like it before. And to be honest, I wasn’t sure exactly what I had signed up for. I turned up alone and was so nervous! This arrangement was perfect for me, everything was taken care of, I just had to turn up and enjoy it. Our guides Emma and Gus were amazing too - experienced and chilled, they made for a comfortable atmosphere and our group all got along really well. Highly recommended tour, we saw all the breathtaking views, and there was almost no one else around. It was challenging, mentally and physically at times, there were a few freak outs I’ll be honest, but it was so very rewarding to have achieved it, literally feeling on top of the word at the top of half dome. A Lasting Adventure indeed! *****

1  Thank andydavidc
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

I had an excellent 4 day Half Dome hike with Emma & Gus as guides. Both of whom were brilliant, very chilled & informative!
I was there on my own but the group made me very welcome & at ease.
The Half Dome cables were amazing!
Would def go on a trip with the co. again & even before my arrival to the US they were super helpful with non- related trip advice!!
A once in a life time experience!!!