Yosemite Valley Private Hiking Tour

Book in advance
from
$300.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Lasting Adventures
from $300.00
from $300.00
from $1,675.00
1,026 results
All reviews backpacking trip day hike summer camp back packing glacier point amazing adventure sleeping bags snow creek high country yosemite valley curry village sentinel dome el capitan scott knowledge half gear
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2018

Shout out to the guides Jenna and Emma B for giving our girls an amazing trip they will remember forever. Thank You.

1  Thank Cheryl H
Reviewed July 15, 2018

My son and I just came back from day hike to Half Dome !! we started our day from half dome village at 545 and didn't return till 815, we had about 20 miles round trip so it was an extremely long and strenuous day for us but we had an amazing guide, Riley, who made our day so pleasant and most memorable!!
Not only he lead group of three but he encouraged me to reach top to make my dream come true! When sub dome came in sight, my heart just sank " how the hell am I gonna get on Sub Dome, let alone reach top of the half dome" but he made it possible with tremendous patience and encouraging words. During last stretch of hike, since I don't have whole lot of upper body strength, my hands are giving up while holding cable and feet were not able to keep the grip, he literally kept his one foot behind mine so i can go up. Needless to say, if it wasn't for an awesome guide provided by lasting adventure, I may not have been able to the summit of half dome.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and son (ages 15 and 13) just got back from a 6 night backpack trip and they loved it! Their guides, Critter and Rena, were awesome and they made some great new friends from the group. It was well planned and executed. We will definitely sign up for another trip with Lasting Adventures!

Reviewed July 13, 2018

My son and his friend had the best time on their recent 6-day hike with Lasting Adventures. The hikes were challenging, but the boys loved enjoyed the relative solitude of the back country as they made their way from Tuolomne Meadows down to Yosemite Village. Guides Zach, Megan and Sage were excellent. They kept the kids motivated and safe while mixing in some fun throughout the long hikes. This is the third year the kids have gone on a Lasting Adventure and they are ready to sign up again next year. Great job and many thanks to Scott and his crew.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2018

Did the 3 Summits trip w/ 6 old college buddies who are all dads in their mid-30s. Our guides, Matt and Nicole were very knowledgeable regarding the history of the park, points of interest, backpacking/hiking and were a lot fun to hangout with. Plus, good sports in putting up with our shannigans. Be sure to ask about the 4th summit (Average Joes) best view in the park! Highly recommend this trip to anyone or group looking to be pushed mentally and physically in one of the most beautiful places on Earth!

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction