Yosemite Valley Private Hiking Tour

Book in advance
from
$300.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Lasting Adventures
from $300.00
from $300.00
from $1,675.00
1,049 results
All reviews backpacking trip summer camp day hike guide service back packing glacier point amazing adventure experience yosemite sleeping bags snow creek high country curry village sentinel dome el capitan scott counselors knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2017

We only had 1 day to see Yosemite, so we booked the Yosemite Valley tour. Our guides Jenna and Quinn were a lot of fun and very knowledgeable. We definitely packed in a full day's adventure, and were exhausted by the end of the day, but what a day!
I was very glad that we signed up for this tour-- our guides made it possible to see everything we wanted, and had great and welcome recommendations.
We learned a lot about the history of the park.
I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

I had an amazing trip with Lasting Adventures. As a solo female traveler I was somewhat worried coming in to the trip, but Jenna and Brent, the guides were fantastic and I felt 100% supported. The trip was well organized, the food fantastic!!, the guides were always checking in to make sure we were doing okay - sunscreen, water, and were getting our needs met regarding the trip. They were positive, friendly to everyone, encouraging when the hiking got challenging and incredibly professional from start to finish. I feel so blessed to have had Jenna and Brent as my guides, and also got to share the trip with a wonderful family from Connecticut! I would recommend Lasting Adventures in a heartbeat.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

Yosemite park is a wonder to behold. Having a experienced knowledgable guide pointing out the best spots with interesting history and legend based on what you want to do made it all that much better. My guide Pietra made my day so much more than I expected. Helping fund the next generations exposure to such a wonder is an added bonus of this experience.

1  Thank Kyle B
Reviewed June 20, 2017

My 13 yo did the 6 days camp and absolutely loved it! Fantastic experience. came home a changed teen, with full appreciation for hiking, nature, and an overall positive outlook! A true coming of age experience. She's never hiked with a backpack, let alone hike the heights of Yosemite. Where before she would worry about a spider in her room, she now has a healthier outlook and higher self-reliance and confidence. Highly recommend it and we'll do it again next year!

Reviewed June 19, 2017

We had never been to Yosemite before and this tour was the best to see all the great things Yosemite Valley has to offer.
Our guide was Kimball and he was amazing! He took us to see Mirror Lake, Yosemite Falls, and hiking all around the area. He spent almost 6 hours with us.
This is a great way to see the park and I highly recommend Kimball as your guide.
Thanks for the wonderful Tour - Jody, Joey & Tasha