Ways to Experience Lasting Adventures
from $995.00
from $130.00
from $1,160.00
More Info
All reviews backpacking trip summer camp day hike packing list awesome guide guide service glacier point amazing trip great company recommend this trip experience yosemite clouds rest snow creek the entire trip high country half dome hike an adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2014

I had the time of my life hiking Half Dome! Scott was our guide and we couldn't have had a better leader. He was very knowledgable in the history of Yosemite, the climate and ecosystems and he lead our group at a pace were we all could keep up and finish the trek in good time. I do have a bit of a fear of heights so making the final leg of the ascent to the summit of Half Dome was a bit of a challenge for me. I think having a guide that was very knowledgable in the safety precautions as well as offer helpful hiking tips made the difference for me. I've become a big fan of Lasting Adventures and I hope to make more trips in the future with this company. Cheers! -EQ, Long Beach, CA

1  Thank EricQ33
Reviewed October 8, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I did a three night trek with lasting adventures as part of our honeymoon. Our guide Braden was great and the equipment was top notch with brand new backpacks. The trek started on glacier point went by lyv and included a climb to the summit of half dome. It is a fairly demanding trek but well worth it. The highlight was sunset on the top of half dome which was phenomenal. I would defiantly trek with lasting adventures again.

Date of experience: September 2014
Reviewed October 6, 2014

My chosen trip consisted of a 16+ mile round trip from Curry Village to the top of Half Dome and all my expectations were exceeded, both with the scenic beauty of Yosemite and the fantastic guide I had in Scott! Throughout the hike he kept the fantastic group at a brisk, yet reasonable pace and stopped at key points to download us on both the geographic highlights as well as the historic ones that were plentiful along the trail. With nearly two decades of Yosemite experience, it's obvious that Scott knows his stuff! Additionally, Scott practiced what he preached when it comes to safety in the back country which is very appreciated. I always felt comfortable in every way and Scott provided a welcoming environment to ask any and all questions. WITHOUT HESITATION I would recommend Lasting Adventures to anyone! Definitely a trek I'll remember for a lifetime!

Reviewed October 5, 2014

Scott has a great company! Thoroughly enjoyed every moment from starting early to ending with a pizza dinner. I was challenged personally and rewarded with a memory for life.

Also, Scott shared some great Cliff products with us too. Very tasty!

Looking forward to doing a camping trip with Lasting Adventures.

Thanks for the great and memorable trip!!

Reviewed September 30, 2014

The best value I could find for a tour and the tour guide (Braden) was amazing. Very friendly and knew his stuff, showed us some awesome hidden yosemite gems!

Date of experience: September 2014