Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Lasting Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Lasting Adventures
from $140.00
More Info
All reviews backpacking trip day hike summer camp awesome guide packing list camp food guide service sleeping bag clouds rest and half dome glacier point back packing amazing trip great company guided hike recommend this trip experience yosemite snow creek
Reviewed October 6, 2014

My chosen trip consisted of a 16+ mile round trip from Curry Village to the top of Half Dome and all my expectations were exceeded, both with the scenic beauty of Yosemite and the fantastic guide I had in Scott! Throughout the hike he kept the fantastic group at a brisk, yet reasonable pace and stopped at key points to download us on both the geographic highlights as well as the historic ones that were plentiful along the trail. With nearly two decades of Yosemite experience, it's obvious that Scott knows his stuff! Additionally, Scott practiced what he preached when it comes to safety in the back country which is very appreciated. I always felt comfortable in every way and Scott provided a welcoming environment to ask any and all questions. WITHOUT HESITATION I would recommend Lasting Adventures to anyone! Definitely a trek I'll remember for a lifetime!

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed October 5, 2014

Scott has a great company! Thoroughly enjoyed every moment from starting early to ending with a pizza dinner. I was challenged personally and rewarded with a memory for life.

Also, Scott shared some great Cliff products with us too. Very tasty!

Looking forward to doing a camping trip with Lasting Adventures.

Thanks for the great and memorable trip!!

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed September 30, 2014

The best value I could find for a tour and the tour guide (Braden) was amazing. Very friendly and knew his stuff, showed us some awesome hidden yosemite gems!

Date of experience: September 2014
Reviewed September 27, 2014

We had a very memorable hike at Yosemite along the Panorama and Mist trails. The views were spectacular. We had 2 guides who were knowledgeable and helpful. We are not experienced hikers, and our legs were shaking by the end of the hike, but we survived and look forward to our next adventure.

Date of experience: August 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed September 24, 2014

I have not hiked in many years and was looking for a guided hike tour. Lasting Adventures met my every need. They provided all of the equipment, food, and guide. The guide was very knowledgeable and personable. He made sure all of our needs were met and most important, we did not get lost. The trip was an unforgettable experience and I am sure I will do another hike with Lasting Adventures.

Date of experience: August 2014