Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Lasting Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Lasting Adventures
from $110.00
from $90.00
from $140.00
More Info
All reviews backpacking trip day hike summer camp awesome guide packing list camp food guide service sleeping bag clouds rest and half dome glacier point back packing amazing trip great company guided hike recommend this trip experience yosemite snow creek
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This was a very long and intense hike but well worth the effort.
Scott,our guide was very supportive and full of knowledge about
the Yosemite Park. I liked the fact the this organization is a non-profit,
and how much they are involved with the youth of America.

Date of experience: June 2014
1  Thank Mary Gail C
Reviewed May 27, 2014

The owner of Lasting Adventures managed to make our private tour happen although it was out of season. That was the first thing we were excited about.
We did the "Yosemite Falls" tour and it was absolutely fantastic! It was very exhausting but the views were stunning and totally worth it. Besides our guide Christina and her husband (who's also a guide at Lasting Adventures) were so lovely and helped us a lot when we felt we couldn‘t make it. Also they told us a lot of interesting facts about the parks nature and its history. We had a great time with them!

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband and I took our adult children and small grandson on vacation to Yosemite. Just prior to leaving for vacation, I he knee surgery. We were going to go to Yosemite and "wing it." But, saw tho company on Trip Advisors and decided to check it out. Right from the firt call Scott was on top of everything. I explained my limitations, a three-year-old, a 50 year old, and eight people between 20 - 33. Right away Scott had ideas and suggested activities for all of us to enjoy. Scott and Sam stayed with our group, both front and back, making sure we were all okay. Sam probably hiked three times the amount of everyone else as he circled the group to insure everyone's safety. I just can't say enough how pleasantly surprised I was to find this company was as good as all the comments declared. Keep up the great work Scott & Sam!!!!!!!

Date of experience: May 2014
3  Thank Mary K
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Caring guide, there for the experience-not for the fee. Walked at our pace and physically helped at any point of potentially hurting ourselves on the Panaroma Trek - and there were PLENTY of those - and even helped Trekkers going the other way. knew a ton of stuff about everything along the way- he personally scaled half dome over 100 times. We had 2 full days with these guys and they were totally professional - 100% chance to signing up with them on our next visit. Well worth the modest price.

Date of experience: May 2014
1  Thank Jimp2459
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My friend and I visited Yosemite and booked a trip with Lasting Adventures. The experience was more than awesome. We were the only two registered for the day, we had a great time. Tim was our guide and he had so many stories to tell and so much to show us. We moved at a reasonable pace, we got to eat lunch by a waterfall, he filtered water for us and kept offering us snacks. I am not a big "nature/hike" person and before this one, have done only one hike, but I enjoyed it. Tim made it interesting, he was very attentive and knowledgeable. I have to say that the Mist Trail was not easy for me but with Tim to guide us I made it and I was proud of myself. I would definitely recommend them and they are non profit. Absolutely fantastic time!

Date of experience: July 2013