“3 Summits/3 Sunsets”

Yosemite Valley Winter Tour
Giant Sequoia Grove Hike or Snowshoe
Snowshoeing Adventure to Badger Pass and Dewey Point
More attraction details
Owner description: Lasting Adventures is the top rated guide service in Yosemite National Park and is a recognized 501 (c)(3) public benefit nonprofit with a mission to provide positive youth development and educational opportunities to the general public through safe outdoor experiences. We specialize in Yosemite backpacking trips, Yosemite day hikes, and outdoor youth summer camps. Since 1997, our program has introduced thousands of youth to nature and the wilderness experience through Adventure Based Programming. Our top-rated guide service features Yosemite backpacking trips and day hikes which help fund our outdoor youth programs. By choosing Lasting Adventures for your next Yosemite backpacking or hiking adventure, not only do you get our competitive rates, experienced and credentialed guides, all meals, and equipment, but also the satisfaction of knowing that all profits we gain from your participation goes towards our cause of helping more youth benefit from our outdoor summer camps in Yosemite.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This was an incredible experience. Lasting Adventures was extremely helpful in every aspect of this trip. The Executive Director of the company, Scott Gehrman, called or emailed himself to answer all my questions. One of my children is vegan and they were easily able to accommodate her diet. Our guide for this trip, John, was easy going and very knowledgeable of the area. This trip was fantastic and Lasting Adventures was perfect for us. I would book with them again with complete confidence of a great trip.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Lasting Adventures was amazing to deal with from the first inquiry. They helped us decide what route would be best for us and were flexible with dates. Our guide was helpful, fun, and informative and we thoroughly enjoyed our backpacking hike with him. The scenery and views we experienced will be implanted on our minds forever and we couldn't think of a better way to experience Yosemite! We were also pleasantly surprised at how 'gourmet' the food was for a backpacking hike.
If you are looking for a guided trip through the park - this is a great company to go with!!!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Our family (my wife and I and two daughters in their early twenties) went on a custom 5-day/4-night Yosemite camping trip organized by Lasting Adventures. Our two guides, Chrissy and Lydia, were fantastic. Although one of my daughters is a fairly experienced backpacker, the rest of us had little to no experience and were a little nervous about our ability to survive, let alone thrive. But Chrissy and Lydia found the perfect balance between making the trip challenging and keeping it fun. The highlight of our trip was climbing Mt. Hoffman (10800 feet) from May Lake (9300 feet), something my wife and I are still amazed we actually pulled off. Lasting Adventures also provided sleeping bags, tents, and other gear, and everything was first rate. This was a great way to experience Yosemite and all of us enthusiastically recommend Lasting Adventures.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The hike was amazing! Our guides Scott and John knew so much about the area and were excellent tour/hike guides. The views on the hike were incredible. I would definitely book with Lasting Adventures again!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The guides were so awesome, that it convinced me to wish to become a Junior Leader. It was an experience that I will never forget. I'm definitely doing it again, and for longer next time. Thank you so much for such an unforgettable experience!

1  Thank love2behome