Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Lasting Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Lasting Adventures
from $110.00
from $90.00
from $140.00
from $110.00
More Info
All reviews backpacking trip day hike summer camp awesome guide packing list camp food guide service sleeping bag clouds rest and half dome glacier point back packing amazing trip great company guided hike recommend this trip experience yosemite snow creek
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The trip was absolutely amazing! We booked a 2-days 2-nights trip in Yosemite this July, and our guide, Neil, was incredibly knowledgeable, a great cook, and a really nice guy. We actually had the feeling of going on a hike with an old friend who knew the area very well and had tons of great stories about it.
Scott is a great planner, and can take care of any special request you may have. This company WILL give you great value for money, and the little profit they make actually goes to help kids who wouldn't afford the experience otherwise. Don't even hesitate, you can't go wrong!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I have been to Yosemite many times and have a lot of backpacking experience, but wanted to do a section of the park that I have never done before. Scott is completely knowledgeable on the trails, the distances and is totally prepared for anything that can happen. The trip that I went on had all different skill levels of hikers, and his ability to accomodate all levels of ability as well as personalities was above and beyond compare. He is professional and experienced. Able to tend to all levels.
The food was Great! I am sure we ate better than the High Sierra Camps!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I contacted Lasting adventures as I was travelling alone to Yosemite, had no local knowledge of the tracks, and couldn't even hope to get a half dome permit in time for my trip.What I got was more than that, I got the good service of Scott and his team, the great company of Alex a young and knowledgeable guide, good company in the group, and a great hike. What more would you want?

Reviewed July 20, 2012

My wife and two friends recently went on an extended half-day hike with Lasting Adventures. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to experience Yosemite. We were travelling to Yosemite for the first time and only had the one day available to see the park. Lasting Adventures helped us choose a great hike for the day and having a guide made it easy to just relax and enjoy the amazing scenery! Our guide Tim was fantastic and clearly loved the wilderness. It's also good to know that the company is not for profit.
Really Great experience!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

This was my first time visiting and hiking Yosemite National Park and the guides Scott, Braden, and Sam of Lasting Adventures who took my family, friends, and I up to Cloud's Rest did an absolutely fabulous job! They were extremely patient with all the members in our group regardless of our many differences in hiking speeds and answered any and all questions we had about the park. I was blown away by the spectacular views hiking through Little Yosemite Valley that Braden guided us through and If you ever get the chance to hike through the valley the views completely outway the miles it takes to get there. Lasting Adventures gave me the most wonderful experience in Yosemite that I will soon not forget! :) Book with them!