Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Lasting Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Lasting Adventures
from $110.00
from $90.00
from $140.00
More Info
All reviews backpacking trip day hike summer camp awesome guide packing list camp food guide service sleeping bag clouds rest and half dome glacier point back packing amazing trip great company guided hike recommend this trip experience yosemite snow creek
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Both of my teenage daughters have participated in the High Country backpacking weeks, over a period of 7 years, 3 trips apiece! They have both had such great experiences that they keep returning! They have loved the guides and have stated that they really know the park well. They have always felt they were in the safe hands of experienced guides. They come back happy and exhilararated from being in such an incredible place. They always make new friends and learn alot about themselves. Thanks to Scott and his team at Lasting Adventures!!!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

After a fair bit of internet research and email discussion with a number of tour operators I recently booked the Lasting Adventures Extended Day Hike which covers the big trails in Yosemite, in particular the Mist Trail, Panorama Trail, Glacier Point, and 4-mile trail trail. I have to say that the team of Braden and Rory did a fantastic job of guiding me and made it a superb day. My camera unfortunately broke half way around and Rory even volunteered to take shots of me with his camera and then send them to me via email to make sure that I kept my memories of the day - well done guys.

Steve C

3  Thank SteveGuernsey
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My wife and I had a great time on this trip. Three days of backpacking in Yosemite National Park with an ascent of Half Dome on the last day. The team (Scott and Braden) did a fantastic job of planning and guiding this trip. Although we had a storm roll in the first night which brought hail, rain and cold, the team made the best of of the situation. We appreciated the flexibility, good company, and knowledge of both of our guides on this trip. Thanks.

1  Thank Brian T
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We are 6 men around 60 years age, moderately fit and no experience in hiking. We always had an ambition of going for a hike. We contacted Mr.Scott of lasting adventures and he guided us regarding the hike. We took 8.2 mile panorama hike from glacier point to Yosemite valley. We were assigned to young guides Tim and Brayden. They were very patient and continuously encouraged us through out the hike. If it was not for them we would have never been able to complete the hike. But the strain we took is worth while. We saw some gorgeous views of Yosemite. We enjoyed the Neveda falls , Vernon falls. The highlight is walking through the misty trail. It made us get over all our fatigue and made us feel fresh. I thank the entire lasting adventure team for making it possible. We hope to do more in future with them.

5  Thank atluris
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Both of my kids have participated in multiple Lasting Adventures backpacking trips. These trips truly were "lasting adventures," which they will remember for a lifetime. Not only did they get to see some of the most incredible sights in the United States up close, including views from the tops of Half Dome, Clouds Rest, Mt. Hoffman and North Peak, they also learned backpacking skills, social skills and were left with a deeper appreciation of the outdoors.

Not wanting to leave all the fun to my children, I participated in an adult backpacking trip where our Lasting Adventures guides led us to 20 Lakes Basin and the top of 12,242 foot North Peak, which turned out to be a lasting adventure for me.

If your are considering sending your children on a Yosemite backpacking trip, or considering going on an adventure yourself, I highly recommend Lasting Adventures as your guide!

Date of experience: September 2011