I experienced the same as other recent posters - this review refers to the cabins, not the rooms. The bad: at check-in, bathroom floor dirty, coffee pot not cleaned, tile grout very dirty, tile loose. Bathroom door would not close easily and walls were dirty. Spiders and other insect critters present. Newspaper didn't show up at room until almost 9 AM. The good - main facility is beautiful, nice valley location. I also stayed at the Yosemite Lodge for 1 night and Tenaya Lodge for 1 night. Yosemite Lodge best value given it's location and price. Tenaya by far the nicest facility - great restaurant, pool, facility looks newly renovated - but I prefer the convenience of the valley - and the "lodge" was adequate with food and the falls close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park