We spent two nights in a cottage at the Ahwahnee. We enjoyed the public rooms and the restaurant was terrific. But we were very disappointed in the cottage. The room was a bit shabby--for example, the door to the bathroom was falling off its hinges, one of the chest of drawers had rings on the top. Further, the service was less than stellar. Our bathroom was partially cleaned after the first day. Dirty towels were left on the floor and in the bathtub, the coffee maker was not cleaned. And after the front desk was notified, the problems were not adequately rectified. The dirty towels were still on the floor when we returned from dinner two hours later and the box of tissues had not been replenished as we had requested. All of this for over $400 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park