We went to this historical hotel on 5/1 and stayed for two nights. I was there in '97 and somehow this time the hotel seems rundown and not that clean. The room doors are sticky and the carpet is not clean. The window screen in our room has a little hole so moths flied in....Anyway I would suggest anyone who wants to stay in Yosemite to have more observation than we did because The Yosemite Lodge where we boarded our Yosemite Tour coach looked not too bad and the price is 1/3 of the Ahwahnee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park