Just returned from a 3-night stay at the Ahwahnee. What a magnifent hotel. No glitz, no flat panel TV, not a Ritz Carlton or Disney World resort - rather the Ahwahnee is a splendid reminder of a long-ago era of grace and gentility that added tremendously to the grandeur that is Yosemite. My room was confortable and surprisingly spacious. The hotel staff was helpful, polite and efficient. And I got a real key rather than a hard plastic card. My stay was a true delight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park