We stayed 2 nights in cottage 703 (the cabins behind the Ahwahnee). You walk out the door of your cottage and are less than 100 yards from the Merced River. There is a family of deer that hang out in the morning and evening as well. We had breakfast and dinner at the restaurant there. The food was great and the staff was very helpful and friendly. While it's not cheap to stay at the Ahwahnee, you can't get a much better location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park