I stayed here in late July because there are very limited housing options in the park. Although this is touted as the best, that term is clearly relative. The drains in the sink and tub were nonfunctional so you would have to wait a half hour for the water to drain after a shower or brushing your teeth. The wifi was essentially out of order as it is much slower than dialup speeds. The service at breakfast and dinner was good. The dinner food was just ok, and the breakfast food was good. The service at the front desk was quite slow. Overall I would not come back to this hotel, and would consider a rental home nearby next time, given my aversion to camping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TravelUp, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park