We stayed at the Ahwanee for 3 nights in July to attend my nephew's wedding. Yosemite over all is very crowded that time of year. We had always wanted to stay there and were not disappointed the hotel is absolutely gorgeous the view of the granite rocks of Yosemite is breathtaking. Waking up every morning with deer grazing on the front lawn and that view!!! I love the decor of the hotel and it's whole history plus the grandness of the dining room. We were very relaxed and had a wonderful stay.
The only drawback was the cabin we stayed in felt not private enough and needed a bit of an upgrade for the price. But this did not ruin our stay, I would definitely go back in a heart beat but I would be much for discerning regarding our room.
We enjoyed our meals at the dining room but felt like Friday night's dinner was better than Sat. nights, so may be a little inconsistent again for the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, TravelUp and getaroom.com so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park