We stayed in the hotel, which has beautiful original features and good sized bedrooms and bathrooms. It was certainly the best place to stay and was great to be in the middle of the park when the day trippers had all gone. The hotel itself was comfortable, but the elevators and old construction made it rather noisy. The bar was brilliant for breakfast, the dining rom was smart, with good staff but overpriced for the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TravelUp and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park