We enjoyed several days at the Ahwahnee in mid-August 2013 and found the cabin accommodations, the grand old restaurant in the main building and the beautiful natural surroundings combined to make our first stay here an outstanding one. With the hotel as our base, we enjoyed leisurely bicycle trips through some of the most scenic areas we have ever experienced in the crown jewel of our National Park system. A jaunt to Glacier Point was also a highlight of one of our days there. Staff was available to guide us on the many activities that the park offers, and we found the overall atmosphere most conducive to relaxation, a nice touch for a coupe who has just reached 60. A ten on a scale of one to ten, and we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park