We spend two nights in a cabin at the Ahwahnee and WOW. Yosemite NP would have to be one of the most beautiful places we have ever visited, and the Ahwahnee is a magnificent part of that. The main hotel, its staff, and its grounds are almost faultless.
Our cabin itself was very nice, it had a fire place and sitting area in a large living space, bathroom was well done for an old cabin. It appeared to either have been recently renovated or very well kept.
This National Park and Hotel is somewhere we will definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park