When we arrived, we learned that we were staying in one of the bungalows at the back of the property. At first I was disappointed that we were not staying in the hotel itself, but once we saw our bungalow, we were so pleased. The room was spacious, clean and had a reading area with chairs and a table. The bathroom and dressing area also were spacious. Also the bungalows have small patios in front of each with a couple of chairs and table. It was so quiet in the area that sleeping was wonderful. We couldn't have been more pleased and excited with our stay, especially when we were sitting in front of the bungalow reading and watched a bobcat walk directly down the paved path toward us and then stopping to look at us before making his/her way through the woods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park