We only stayed at the Ahwahnee for one night, but what an experience. We'd booked a Classic room, but on checking in were surprised and delighted to find we'd been upgraded to one of the four suites in the hotel...it was superb!
We enjoyed both dinner and breakfast in the dining room, again an amazing experience, and marvelled at the generous spaces of the public rooms.
Quite possibly the best hotel stay we've ever experienced...thanks to all the staff at this wonderful, iconic and beautiful place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park