A charismatic hotel, retaining the charms of its 1920's construction. Could not be more perfectly suited to explore the wonders of Yosemite.
The rooms are not luxurious but you a paying to have the view of a waterfall from you room window! - it's worth it!
The walks are incredible - The mist trail up the side of a gushing waterfall is a real once in a lifetime moment, and its all within easy access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TravelUp so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park