Always wanted to stay at the Ahwahnee after years of visits to Yosemite Lodge. After a two night stay here, I will be happy to go back to the Lodge! Sure, the Ahwahnee's got history, an extraordinary setting, great architectural value, and the staff service is really excellent, but ultimately you're paying for the name and everything, from the rooms to the food (especially), is simply not worth the money you pay. So if you want to go, consider it a splurge, hold your breath when you pay your bills, and just enjoy the experience of being in Yosemite Valley!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TravelUp and getaroom.com so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park