A period hotel from 1927 still. With some modernization over time, the hotel is a great place to stay while at Yosemite. If you need to know the price of rooms, food, or drinks -- then this venue is not for you. Visit Yosemite & The Ahwahnee for its history, charm, and a step back in time. If you want a 5 star Ritz Carlton, then visit elsewhere. The great lounge is a wonderful place to sit early in the a.m. with a fire going, sun coming up over Half Dome or listening to Yosemite Falls. History lives within the hotel. Plenty comfortable moments await you while dining, at the Bar, or just walking the grounds. Staff is friendly and helpful to your needs. Remember: everything and the staff are imported to make the hotel function. You're in the middle of America's premier National Park. . . you may feel John Muir's or Ansel Adams spirit -- catch it too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park