We have stayed at this property on two separate occasions.
The main reason for staying at The Ahwahnee is primarily for the LOCATION. This is a 3-star hotel operation at a Five-Star-Location!
There are better accommodations in the YNP area, but you will need to drive 1 hour each way to stay there.
My recommendation is to stay at least ONE night at this iconic hotel. The brunch is quite reasonable, considering you're a captive audience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park