Impressive building inside & out, in magnificent setting.
Staff great, but dining room needs some work. Exorbitant mark-ups on the wine list too, so best to take your own!
Breakfast a shambles with long queues & long delays to get seated which can be frustrating if you are hanging out for that coffee.
Angus roast was poor, quite soft & tasteless, the brisket was OK though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, TravelUp, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park