The location of the Ahwahnee is super. The lobby is pretty nice. But once we were shown to our cottage room, we were very disappointed. There was a stale, musty, almost rotting smell that seemed to come from the bathroom fan. There were cobwebs in our room. Hairs in the bathtub. Certainly not worth the high cost of the room. I thought that any room that provided robes could not be that bad, but it was! We wish we would've stayed somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park