Yosemite National Park is the most beautiful place I have ever been! Just returned from a four day stay at the Lodge. It is definitely not for those who are not comfortable with rustic accomodations...There is no AC and expect visitors if you leave the screens open with food in the room...raccoons broke into our room and enjoyed our snacks:)
When planning a trip to Yosemite, it is good to know that It is quite a treck to the Valley when you are not staying in the park. Make your reservations exactly one year and one day in advance, or you will miss the opportunity to sleep in a lodge in one of America's natural treasures.
I wish everyone would stop whining...It is not about the room!!!
Get out there and hike it, bike it or raft it. You will never be the same after experiencing the beauty of Yosemite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yosemite Valley Lodge is a favorite choice for families and large groups. Its close proximity to Yosemite Falls makes it the perfect base camp for exploring Yosemite National Park. Its glass and wood architecture work in unity with the surroundings and the ample windows allow in the bright mountain sunshine while providing remarkable views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Yosemite Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Lodge At The Falls
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge