Good place, if you're up for a "campsite" feel - but with proper rooms and accomodation. Rooms are large and located in blocks amongst trees and with excellent views. Bathroom OK but a bit dated. Breakfast wasn't included with the only real option the canteen style dining area. Again great if you're up for the "campsite" feel.
We had ants in the bathroom when we arrived - but reception dealt with it very quickly and we had no further problems.
Even in ealy April this was a fairly expensive stay - justified mainly by the location and the size of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yosemite Valley Lodge is a favorite choice for families and large groups. Its close proximity to Yosemite Falls makes it the perfect base camp for exploring Yosemite National Park. Its glass and wood architecture work in unity with the surroundings and the ample windows allow in the bright mountain sunshine while providing remarkable views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Yosemite Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Lodge At The Falls
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge