The location is what you pay for with this hotel not the accommodation. It was clean and basic ... hot water was a bit of a problem... the temperature was difficult to control and the hot water ran out quickly. The rooms were average, rather small and old.
We ate at the Food court and the food was ordinary.... but unless we wanted to pay restaurant prices there was really no where else.
It appears that the whole Loge is in the process of redevelopment which will be great as long as the price remains affordable.
Enjoy Yosemite.. the reason for going there.. and make the best of the acommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yosemite Valley Lodge is a favorite choice for families and large groups. Its close proximity to Yosemite Falls makes it the perfect base camp for exploring Yosemite National Park. Its glass and wood architecture work in unity with the surroundings and the ample windows allow in the bright mountain sunshine while providing remarkable views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Expedia, Otel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Yosemite Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Lodge At The Falls
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge