I've been visiting Yosemite for 30+ yrs. This was the first time we didn't camp, and that's bc we were on a road trip down the west coast with two young kids. The Lodge was conveniently located, comfortable, and offered good food options with the food court (cafeteria style, but actually quite decent!) and Mountain Room (steaks).
We rented bikes, hopped on the bus and took the valley floor tour all from the Lodge. The kids were happy, so this momma was happy.
Clean, convenient, friendly staff, gorgeous scenery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yosemite Valley Lodge is a favorite choice for families and large groups. Its close proximity to Yosemite Falls makes it the perfect base camp for exploring Yosemite National Park. Its glass and wood architecture work in unity with the surroundings and the ample windows allow in the bright mountain sunshine while providing remarkable views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Yosemite Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Lodge At The Falls
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge