Staying inside the park is a must. It takes nearly an hour to to commute in from the surrounding areas. The Yosemite Lodge is a standard National Park hotel, functional not fancy.
Our lodge was across from the registration building. We had a room on the second floor. Heat rising made it a little warmer, there is no air conditioning. With the balcony window open, the room was comfortable sleeping. Our balcony was heavily treed adding privacy. From the front door, we could enjoy a view of the falls.
Enjoying valley is easy from this great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yosemite Valley Lodge is a favorite choice for families and large groups. Its close proximity to Yosemite Falls makes it the perfect base camp for exploring Yosemite National Park. Its glass and wood architecture work in unity with the surroundings and the ample windows allow in the bright mountain sunshine while providing remarkable views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Yosemite Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Lodge At The Falls
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge