Imagine the perfect national park lodge: rustic luxury, attentive staff, wonderful amenities. Then imagine you were arrested there and taken to a minimum security prison. That's Yosemite Lodge.
Everything in our room was filthy or falling apart or both. If the weather is hot, you will be hotter. When I complained about the room phone not working, the desk clerk said, "Oh, you're in one of the rooms that features a non-working phone." George Orwell meet Franz Kafka.
The location is wonderful, but the management clearly uses that fact to exploit their customers rather than serve them. My advice: Give up a little convenience in return for a decent place to stay.
PS: Apparently some rooms are renovated, and may be better than ours, but the attitude problem pervades the establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yosemite Valley Lodge is a favorite choice for families and large groups. Its close proximity to Yosemite Falls makes it the perfect base camp for exploring Yosemite National Park. Its glass and wood architecture work in unity with the surroundings and the ample windows allow in the bright mountain sunshine while providing remarkable views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TravelUp, Cancelon, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Yosemite Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Lodge At The Falls
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge