Went here for a weekend for my cousin's wedding. The park itself was breath-taking and beautiful. We got the park after 5pm so we were able to check in right away. The lodge itself is huge. Had to walk from the lobby to our room with 3 big suitcases by myself as my parents had to go to the wedding rehearsal and it took me about 20 minutes. No mention of any luggage carts so don't know of they had any. Parking is also a challenge as at that time most of the people have already parked so had to find parking far and then walking back to the lodge was long but it was alright as I got caught up with the beauty of my surroundings. The room was minimal and outdated. I loved the fact that they were eco-friendly with their bath amenities. The lodge bar was fun, wish I remember the name of the bartender as he was great. They also had a film about the history of the park playing in the middle of the courtyard. The bus system was very helpful as I didn't want to have to move the car again and then go thru finding another parking space. The cafeteria had a lot of different offerings for food so always something for everyone.
The wedding at the park's chapel was quaint but beautiful. It fronted this gushing falls that was just majestic. The reception at the lodge's hall was adequate, food was okay but service was good but the ambiance was romantic for the wedding reception and there were a couple of deers that came very near the windows for us to get a lot of pictures of them.
All in all for the price I paid, the room was in need of a good refurbishing or a complete renovation but we enjoyed the park and being with nature that weekend. I would definitely come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yosemite Valley Lodge is a favorite choice for families and large groups. Its close proximity to Yosemite Falls makes it the perfect base camp for exploring Yosemite National Park. Its glass and wood architecture work in unity with the surroundings and the ample windows allow in the bright mountain sunshine while providing remarkable views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and Cancelon so you can book your Yosemite Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Lodge At The Falls
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge