What a place to wake up or see the sun set. To see the falls and hear them is so specail (especailly as we live in a drought prone area of the world.) We chose to stay there because it was memorial day weekend so thought it better to be in the park than outside since we had no transport of our own.
The room was OK but there is no coffee/tea making facilities in the room, but does have a fridge.
One thing we found frustrating was chech in was at 5 pm and check out had to be compeleted by 10am, so there was a bit of hanging around waiting for check in.
Would thouroughly recommed the Glacier Point Tour. The guide/driver was so knowledgeable and able to give a personal insight into the National Park.
The free transport around the park is terrific and well used. enables you to see and then walk around places you want to linger at.
Food court is satisfactory. Very busy at breakfast if you want to get away early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yosemite Valley Lodge is a favorite choice for families and large groups. Its close proximity to Yosemite Falls makes it the perfect base camp for exploring Yosemite National Park. Its glass and wood architecture work in unity with the surroundings and the ample windows allow in the bright mountain sunshine while providing remarkable views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Otel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Yosemite Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Lodge At The Falls
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge