The room wasn't bad and it was nothing special either. But the beds were fine and I slept well with is really what counts.
• Shower temperature was very hard to control and one morning was jumping between scalding and freezing.
• Both the soap and shampoo were provided smelled awful and the smell was very strong.
• Walkways were icy (though most were at least sanded).
• Not much sound proofing between rooms.
• No air conditioning which can be a big problem in the summer.
• The "Food Court" is not cheap and the food isn't very good.
• You're in Yosemite
• Nice view of Yosemite Falls just outside the room.
• Free WiFi (but slow in the evening and my login expired at inconvenient times).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yosemite Valley Lodge is a favorite choice for families and large groups. Its close proximity to Yosemite Falls makes it the perfect base camp for exploring Yosemite National Park. Its glass and wood architecture work in unity with the surroundings and the ample windows allow in the bright mountain sunshine while providing remarkable views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Yosemite Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Lodge At The Falls
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge